Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For all my best girl (and boy) friends...


No mush here....

  • When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
  • When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
  • When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
  • When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.
  • When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
  • When you are confused, I will use little words.
  • When you are sick, Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
  • When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off-- After I laugh my butt off!!

This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; -- because you are my FRIEND!

Thanks to J...

No comments: