Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy fall days...

I love the fall...(the time of year...not the "on your face" references previously mentioned). I love the changing of the trees and the cool evenings and bonfires and walking through leaves.

I also love cuddling...
with a blanket or a pillow or a warm body...
with a cup of hot cider or tea (with a touch of rum) or coffee (irish is good)...

Sometimes, I love cuddling so much that I resent having to get my butt off the couch to take care of day to day business like...
  • laundry
  • dishes
  • dusting
  • mopping
  • cleaning bathrooms (yuck)
  • cooking dinner
  • grocery shopping
  • paying bills
  • updating web - I can do this from the couch
  • updating calendar - I can do this from the couch too

Ok...now that I made my to do list, I guess I had better get to doing...

...unless anyone has a better idea:)
....anyone?
...Save me , please:)

No comments: