I did not intend to be MIA for the last few days - I just got busy.
- Busy enjoying the Willoughby fireworks display Sunday evening.
- Busy having fun and relaxing with a friend at Put-in-Bay Sunday and Monday.
- Busy catching up on laundry and bills and my day job yesterday.
- Busy baking for an AHA bake sale and then meeting with Moms last night to plan football meals.
Lest you think I am related to SuperMom, let me tell you that my idea of baking is purchasing tubs of Philadelphia Brand Cheesecake Filling, mixing in some Nestle brand mini chocolate morsels, and spreading the mixture into Keebler Graham Cracker Pie crusts...easy and yummy:)
And the busy-ness is not going to stop any time soon....
- This morning I am up early to package the homemade desserts and do a load of laundry.
- Tonight I hope to swim for an hour after work and then head to Akron to see Dinosaur Rex play at the Getaway Pub. Hope to see CareBear and LDBoy there:)
- Tomorrow after work I am headed to Baldwin-Wallace College to watch G-Man play in a 7 on 7 football thingy...
- This weekend I need to catch up on the Rebel football web...the season is nearly upon us with camp days and planning and all the pre-season hype ...