I do not have writer's block! I do not have a fabulous sex life either, but I will try to keep this family friendly...
I have not been a steady blogger the last couple of weeks because I have been working a lot of hours at my day job which has seemed to turn into a 12-hour a day job.
If I was a fabulous blogger, I could probably give up my day job...but I'm not...
But thank you Theresa from An Officer and a Garbage Can - now that's a fabulous blog - for giving me your vote of confidence.
You simply must visit Theresa's blog. We have so much in common. Everyone on her favorite author list is a fav of mine. She loves football; I love football. I could go on, but I think you should go discover her for yourself. But before you leave, check out this award she handed me...
As we all know, there is no such thing as a free award - ya gotta work for it. For this fabulous award, I must reveal 5 of my obsessions and then share with you 5 of my favorite bloggers - in that order I assume. Because if I shared my favorite bloggers first you might leave without reading my obsessions - which might not be a bad thing:)
5 of my obsessions (excluding the X-rated ones):
- My 3 kids - They are the sunshine of my life. They are each unique and fabulous in their own way. I would do anything for them - almost. I do not lie, cheat, or steal very well, but they know that and do not bother to ask anymore.
- Reading - I love a book over anything on tv - anytime. And when I find an author I think I might like, I start with their first book and read them in order. I will read two or three or more books a week when I get on a roll. And when I find a blogger I like, I try to go to the beginning of their blog and read it forward.
- Honesty/Fidelity - I cannot lie; I cannot fib. But I am so gullible; I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until I figure out that I shouldn't. Once I find out someone is lying to me, it takes a lot to get me trusting them again. And I DO NOT like cheaters. And not just those who cheat on me....:)
- Chocolate - chocolate anything...enough said, before I start scrounging through the cupboards and fridge looking for some.
- Pull through parking spots - I have to put this here because my kids laugh at me for this. I will drive around a parking lot looking for a pull through spot so I do not have to back out when I am ready to leave. Because if I have to back out, I will most likely be between two oversized vehicles that I cannot see around and will have to inch my way out the between the horn blowing, one-finger saluting cross traffic.....
Now for some of my favorite bloggers... Did I mention that Theresa and I have 4 out of 5 of the same favorite bloggers. But relisting them here would probably be cheating and you all know Phillipia does not like cheaters....
- I'm Just Saying.... I miss you, Winky Twinky. Consider this award your "get out of bed and blog" call:)
- Nanny Goats in Panties
- How to Become a Cat Lady...Without the Cats.
- Dr. Grumpy in the House
- Flubtastic Doofalo....I need my daily fix, so keep that internet connection.