Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To all the Dads out there....

Especially mine...
I love you Dad...

Even when I do not like everything you do...

or did...

or will do...

But maybe I can use you to make a few bucks, like Justin...
Shit My Dad Says
I think I will start visiting more and writing down shit you say...
I have to write it down because I am older than Justin and cannot remember what you said at breakfast this morning...

But I know it was funny, because I do remember laughing...

Only you did not think it was funny...you were serious...

Which means I could probably make some money off of it...

If  only I can remember what it was...

Getting old sucks, Dad.

Yeah, I know you know that better than me...
And I know you never say "shit" or "fuck"...
At least not when you think I can hear you...

No comments: