Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Active am I?

I have a bad habit of losing the Peyton PHlaCe activity monitor...


I have written about this glorified pedometer in previous posts...


When I find them I will link to them....


Anyway, I found it this morning sitting on my dresser where I put it after I found it in the dryer last Sunday...


So I plugged it in to charge it up and check on my progress....


Last Sunday was a good day!


I met my goal....


Twice...


Once during the wash cycle...


And again during the dry cycle:)


Yesterday, I met 31% of my goal....


While the thing was sitting on my dresser...


Alone, all day....


Untouched by me...


Was there an earthquake in NE Ohio that I missed?


Or maybe my neighbors were doing some home remodeling while I was away....


Or maybe the other neighbors were testing the limits of their indoor trampoline...


Anyway.....


Now instead of it looking like I just forgot to wear the damn thing...


It looks like I had an incredibly lazy day...


Which maybe I did....


But Peyton PHlaCe does not need to know that.



Now instead of

No comments: