Friday, June 10, 2011

Where is Phillipia???

Maybe you do not care....

But I will tell you anyway...

I have been enjoying my new Fit and using it to cafe crawl....

I am crawling for car payments...

At the rate I am going, I should be able to crawl my way through a car payment every other month or so...

I can handle that...

And while crawling, I am reminded of all the things I do not miss about my Ford Taurus POS...

I DO NOT MISS.....

  • Having to check the oil every other week....
  • Having to wonder if I am going to be able to sit through each effin red light without my car stalling...
  • Wondering if my car is going to decide to stall while I am doing 75 mph on the highway....or in the construction zone....or in the school zone...or anywhere....
  • Wondering if that noise up front is really just a nuisance or if the front end is going to give out some day.....
  • Wondering if I will be able to lock the doors as  I go through not so great neighborhoods at not so light hours or if the Door Is Open Light will trigger the Doors Will Not Lock feature....
  • Wondering when the right front spring is going to break again, tearing my right front tire apart....
  • Wondering why smoke pours from under the hood every time it is raining or misty out....
  • Wondering if that sweet smell is actually anti-freeze leaking into the oil because the head gasket is going bad....
  • Not having Air Conditioning in this Cleveland summer...
  • The blind spots....
  • The huge front end....
  • Not being able to haul much of anything in the back seat because of how the doors open....
  • Not being able to haul anything very large in the trunk because of its weird shape...


I DO MISS....




The closed trunk to throw my purse in....

and....

That's it.......

No comments: