Thursday, October 2, 2008

And today I learned...

Well, you'll figure it out...

Anyway, I got an email from one of my newly appointed upper managers. She is a single Mom like myself and understands how important family is to me.

When I first received the email, I admit I was taken aback. I struggle financially to maintain a decent living for myself and my kids. It seems a little much to ask me to take on the added burden of a couple more in my household. I really want to help, but my son says no way....

What do you think I should do? Here is her email...

SAD ...OPEN YOUR HEARTS TO THESE TWINS!!!!!!!

We need to extend our hearts to those little ones that need loving and caring Moms and good homes which I know we all are and can provide.

I have already put my name down on the list and am willing to take them for at least two nights each week, as this is the right thing to do. My family just needs to understand.

It is our duty to stand by these twins and supply them with their daily needs for survival and a chance of a happy life.

In the end it will enrich all of us. Please look at the attached picture and soften your hearts for these twins.

Such cute things they are...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA!! Where can I sign up?? I'd like to help. Let's all work together to take pity on these poor twins, come on, have a heart...

Phillipia said...

Well...too late...the lady who asked took two days as noted and I finally talked my family into helping with the other 5 days. My son is not committed, but I am pretty sure my daughter is moving back home to help...Thanks, anyway...

Unknown said...

Awwwww...Put me first on the list to help out when one of you are sick...or busy...or tired...or bitchy...or on ladies days...or you need a babysitter...or your son is home...or you have to work out...or go to the grocery store...or they get on your last nerve... Ya know, it's good for dependents to have responsibilities, and I have quite a chore list...by the way, don't you have a vacation coming up soon??? :-P