Saturday, November 15, 2008

What do you want to be married to me for?

So I can kiss you any time I want...

good answer:)

So if you know me, you know I do not watch much tv...

But I ran a few errands this morning, visited a friend, and came home to try to do a few more weekend chores.

And, if you know me, you also know that it does not take much to get me away from those weekend chores.

So when G-man got home from work and wanted some hanky panky, I warmed that up and we sat down in front of the tv. He was in charge of the remote, cuz I was not really watching...until Sweet Home Alabama flashed across the screen and I said stop there...and much to my surprise, he did...it took me a few minutes to realize that he was not watching it because I wanted...yeah, Reese caught his attention...

G-man actually watched for about 15 minutes until he finished eating. Then he found somewhere else to be and left, leaving the tv on.....and it is just not right to shut off a perfectly good movie with a perfectly good looking Jake....especially when you know the ending is one of those happily ever after ones...except for Andrew of course, but I am pretty sure he will survive and be president of something someday....

Ok...time to get back to the chores...

No wait, G-man's back, with Chipotle? You just had a pound of hanky panky an hour ago...yeah, I know you're growing...so am I...but I am trying not to...

So now we are watching Bruce Almighty...Jim Carrey is much easier to look at than dirty laundry...


Saturday night ...what are all the football players doing at home with their Moms...but I am not complaining...

No comments: