Sunday, December 7, 2008

Not-so-sweet dreams...

I used to dream almost every night...but for the longest time, I did not dream at all....

...at least not when I slept...I mean, I am not dead and I often day dream about that hot knight in shining armor coming to take me away to a life of romance and all that happily ever after brings....but I digress...

Lately, I am back to dreaming almost every night....all night...waking up from a weird one and falling right back asleep into another even weirder one...

By weird I mean all mixed up, people from my past and present all tangled in there together... reality dreams, but not the kind of reality I would want to be living or reliving...

About right now, I could really use a shining knight, happily ever after dream...or reality...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Phillipia....I canNOT tell you how many of these kinds of dreams I have had... probably thousands. I think the less soundly I sleep, the more of my dreams I remember...But yeah, same thing...crazy stuff...ALWAYS people from my past who have passed are there just like normal...places I've lived before, etc. My son, who's 28 and counting, shows up at 4, etc...lol... amazing what the mind comes up with....