Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thinking ahead to the New Year...

Lately, I seem to have a lot of random thoughts running through my mind.
And where do they end up? In an email to the last person who sent me one...
I think my 2009 New year's resolution will be to blog more and email less...or at least more concisely (is that a word?)

I looked at the email trail between my brother and myself today and then between myself and another friend, and I started feeling sorry for them..actually, they were probably feeling a lot sorrier for themselves that they ever sent a simple "hi - how are ya" email to begin with and then even sorrier when they replied to my reply....and even sorrier...you get the picture...

And it is not like I spent all day emailing...I actually had a very productive day at work...let me tell you about it...just kidding...:)

No comments: