Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh noooo...

I am so upset with myself.

I love(d) my laptop....

I was going to take a late afternoon nap today - cuz I thought I deserved and needed it (but that is another story)...

Before I lay me down to sleep, I closed my laptop, with a pen in it...

I did not think anything of it at the time, I mean I did not close it hard or all the way - I just took the pen off of, closed it, it and went up to take a nap...

After nap, I wanted to check my email, cuz I have a tendency to do that a zillion times a day...

That's when I realized what I had done. Apparently, the screen did not like my pen pressing against it and now I cannot read the bottom half of the screen at all and the top half looks like it is on its way out...

So now I need either a cheap monitor and keyboard to make my laptop a desktop :(or a new laptop, neither of which I can afford at this point. (If I am not buying anyone else anything for Christmas, I am certainly not buying myself something...)

I hope G-Man does not mind sharing his computer for awhile....

Forgive me, ldboy:(

No comments: