Monday, December 1, 2008

Further Adventures at Peyton PHlaCe

So coming back after a few days hiatus (aka Thanksgiving holiday), several of my male co-workers have sprouted new facial hair... Hmmm....
  • Some of them look bad boy scraggly (me likes the bad boy look)...
  • Some of them just look like boys trying desperately for a show of manhood (I liked their baby face look better)...
  • Some of them are having a rough time of it (I give them 3 more days tops)
  • Some of them are hunters and are trying the au natural bait ploy (at least they did not give up the Right Guard for the office)
  • Some of them are just taking Peyton PHlace advice to help promote prostrate cancer awareness (while promoting Norelco shavers).
Seriously, the email sent out a few weeks back encouraged employees to grow facial hair (specifically, mustaches) to raise awareness of prostrate cancer and promote their brand of shavers. I have been trying my best to be a good employee - but it is just not quite working out the way it should, so...

No comments: