Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good cheer...

On New Year's day I visited some long-time family friends; friends I have known since about the time I first met my ex; friends that keep me in line when I start ranting...

We are such good friends that we give each other re-gifts regularly. When I opend my gift and R says "I hope you did not give me that" I knew it would be something good. And it was...I liked it so much I will regift it...soon actually, because another friend of mine just had a birthday...and she is a little more over the hill than I am...

More often than we re-gift, we re-card. We give each other cards that we do not sign, because they are just too good to not be able to share with others...OK, sometimes we just forget to sign the card and decide why bother as we are handing it to each other, but hey...it's all good...

My favorite gift that I will keep, after I figure out how it works, is the supersize tv remote. I was pointing it at the tv for quite a few minutes and absolutely nothing was happening. Then G-man walked by asked me where I found batteries for it because he looked and we were completely out...yeah, batteries might make it work better...I was just getting a feel for it, really...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG... you had me rollin... that's so funny.. and the open-ended re-gift...LOVE IT.....