Sunday, April 12, 2009

On Easter morn....

...I stayed up way past my bedtime....

After working the bingo floor Saturday night (to a near record crowd - and feisty at that), I spent some time sharing a couple bottles of wines with CareBear and KB and talking til 3:00 AM.
Good times:)

About 9:00 AM I decided I should rise from the bed if wanted to spend some time with G-man before he went off to Church with Ames' family. I thought of going with him - for about a nanosecond. I kind of feel guilty about not supporting him more with his new found religious beliefs, but I do not discourage him either....he's smart, he'll figure out what is best for him...


I am looking forward to today because all of the kids will be home (and my Mom and Dad). Today's menu includes something for everyone...lasagna and green bean casserole (CareBear), ham & mashed potatos (LDBoy), shrimp and pierogies (G-man). Of course, I like it all. And it shows.

Earlier this week, I was feeling tired and down and G-man, being the sweet guy he is, left a surprise for me on the living room coffee table. I took a pic to share...

In the middle of the heart was a note telling me how much he appreciates all I do for him...I love you too, G-Man.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Ha, there's no way my mom would have cooked three different dinners, no matter what the holiday. You deserve a sticky note I heart you message!

Winky Twinky said...

Awwwwwwwww...what a sweet kid! Well, Phillipia, you DO work hard and you're a great mom...kids know these things. You deserve every positive feedback you get from them all! Happy Easter!!