Friday, June 26, 2009

A sad week in Hollywood...

...unless you are participating in Pa Rock's Dead Pool!!!

Earlier this week it was Ed McMahon of Tonight Show and Reader's Digest Sweepstakes Fame. Damn, I guess I will never get my money now.

Then there was Farrah Fawcett. I am sorry I wished you dead when my ex could not take his eyes off of you long enough to ...oh nevermind...it all seems so trivial now....

But Michael Jackson, thank you, for getting me into the 6-way tie in Pa Rock's Dead Pool.

Seriously, I did not wish the demise of any of these celebrities. My sympathies to their families and friends. To MJ's alleged victims, I hope this brings you some peace.

R.I.P.


Now who else is on my list???? ....just kidding....

3 comments:

Winky Twinky said...

HA! Good luck with that...

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

I confess, Little Michael has been creeping me out for many years now, despite his earlier talent & fame. (Will lightning strike me dead for saying that?)

I'm also lamenting the loss of that giant sized check from the Publisher's Clearinghouse. And now I'll probably have to try to get my hair to flip out in honor of Farrah for the next week. I did enjoy her documentary on her illness, although I was never a Charlie's Angels fan.

Thanks for cluing me in to Pa Rock's Dead Pool, though. I'll have to start making a list.

Sincerely,
Cat Lady

Phillipia said...

I really never expected the people on my list to bite the bullet...I just grabbed at random names that had been in the news or on my mind (I had just finished a James Patterson book - I sure hope he doesn't help me get points).