Thursday, September 24, 2009

You've got mail...

I must admit, I do not go to the mail box too often.

I pay all of my bills online...in fact, I do most everything online.

I headed toward the mailbox at least three times last week - but before I got there I got caught up in something else.

Now, I do ask G-Man to get the mail once in awhile, but unless he is waiting for a package, my request falls on deaf ears.

But yesterday, on the way out to dinner...

Let's stop and get the mail on the way out, Mom.

Okay...are you waiting for something?

Well, sort of -you think that stuff I asked you to order over the weekend is here?

It's worth a check...(not - I did not order till this morning, but he does not need to know that).

----

You got a package, Mom. Did you order something?

Just open it...I want to see (I am driving).


It is a cool pen ....with a cow on it...why would someone send you a pen - there's two of them.



Because I asked for it...and they are the coolest pens in the world...And it is not a cow...it is a goat.

Geez...all those hours of See 'n Say and you cannot tell the difference between a goat and a cow...


I forgot my glasses...

Just give me my pens...they're awesome.

Wait...Nanny Goats in Panties? Where are the panties?

On the goat..where do you think???

What???Nanny Goat in Panties

Don't worry about it...

Thanks for the pens, Margaret. I will show them off proudly...

And if you get a lot of extra traffic from the Willoughby area in the next few days...

It is could be that my friends like your pens, or...

...some teenage football players are looking for panties...

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Phillipia. Ssh. It's me, Chris.

My new site is:

www.knuckleheadhumor.com

Hope you'll re-follow me!

Thanks,
"Daniel"

Ed said...

"all those hours of See 'n Say and you cannot tell the difference between a goat and a cow..."

That's awesome!

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

That's great! Maybe G-man and his friends can stage a panty raid on the Willoughby area goats!

Phillipia said...

Ed, G-man did not appreciate that comment as much as you do:)

CatLady, do not give him any more ideas...they recently got rid of the sheep farm that butted up against our complex- I keep hoping he had nothing to do with that.

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out, sweetie!

And did your son really have a See-and-Say? Gawd, that brings back memories.

"The goat goes....BAAA-AAA"
"The cow goes....MOOOO"