Friday, January 8, 2010

For sure I am getting rid of my landline now...

Have you seen the latest report???

Study: Cell Phones May Reverse Alzheimer's

I am sure I have the beginnings of Alzheimer's.

I cannot remember what I did last Thursday night...

Okay, maybe that had a little to do with my amount of alcohol consumption...

But anyway...

I am dropping the land line and starting to use my cell for everything....

So call me...I wanna talk....

440-say-helo...

Yeah - I just made up that number...

I hope that is not some old person's #...

I'd hate for them to think they have Alzheimers because they do not remember Phillipia...

But then, if they do have it, answering the phone will cure them...

Win - Win.

4 comments:

Ed said...

Total WIN-WIN!

It's like you invented caring for the elderly just now.

Rock on!

Anonymous said...

No matter all the tests they do, my grandma will still never go near a cell phone. She still looks askance at calculators...

:S
Hilarious post, Phillipia! I guess you're cool, 'cause only cool hip young people call home phones landlines. (Or so I hear--not hip or cool here.)

Phillipia said...

Thanks Scott - ya know when I say I am getting rid of my home phone - all the uncool people panic that they will not know how to get in touch with me...no panic on my side:)

I am sure your Grandma will never get Alzheimer's because she does not NEED a calculator:)

gayle said...

I don't know if I can ever get rid of my land line/home phone.. I know I would save money but my cell service just isn't that great! Hope your does ok.