Sunday, January 10, 2010

It doesn't have to be....


I worked most of the weeknd....

Which pissed G-Man off pretty good...

Because I refused to write his senior paper for him...
G-Man: It's Sunday, Mom...you shouldn't be working.
Me: Well, yeah, but I shouldn't be writing your paper either...
And I'd rather be working...

I had to write enough of my own papers in school....

Hell, I am still writing papers...

But not yours, G-Man, because you need to learn...

Learn not to wait til two days before it is due to start it....

G-man: But they just gave it to us....

Me: Stop right there...I know you were talking about this in early December...
I will review and tweek (aka rewrite) the paper as needed...

But I am not doing all the research and stuff....

I have my own work to do....

But I did take about an hour away from work for a trip to the local Gabriel Bros. outlet to help G-Man pick out clothes for the Life Teen Winter Formal...
Me: Why are we going to Gabe's?

G-Man: They have cool stuff there cheap.

Me: I thought this was a formal dance...you have a suit.


G-Man: It doesn't have to be.


Me: Doesn't have to be what???


G-Man: Formal....
I think it is semi-formal...

Me: Which means?


G-Man: Come as you want...


G-Man likes to impress...


Not sure who he likes to impress, but this is what he came up with for this semi-formal dance....


Sorry, Ames:(


I wouldn't dance with him either. ...


But you looked beautiful:)



3 comments:

Ed said...

Ha.

Is it a custome themed dance?

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

That's a classic outfit. And his shoes match the walls. I like that quality in a man.

Phillipia said...

No theme, Ed...just semi-formal...at least until G-Man showed up:(

yeah, Mike - that was a tough to do...match the walls, I mean.