Friday, February 19, 2010

I will start posting regularly again soon...

Right now, I am sooooo busy at my daytime job and in my life that I just cannot even find the time to jot down the humor in it all....

But I do try to read my Facebook horoscope every day...because one of my friends is also a Virgo and she posts it to her profile...thank you Linda:)

And I have to say, it is pretty entertaining...

Astrology - Today's Virgo Horoscope

Start creating a much closer relationship with someone who has authority over you. yeah right - noone had authority over me - I am my own woman!!!

Compatibility: Taurus bulls do turn me on

Mood: Generous damn - hope I can control myself....

Lucky Color: Purple that hot guy is wearing purple...hmmm..maybe I will get lucky???

Lucky Number:30 that hot guy is 30...hmmm..maybe I will get lucky???

Lucky Time of Day: 2pm can't wait

3 comments:

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

My ex is a Taurus... I don't recommend it. But a hot 30 year old? On second though, nah... that's way too young for me.

So, I'll give you any 30 year old Tauruses wearing purple that I come across at 2pm.

gayle said...

Don't work to hard!! Take care of you!! Love CatLadyLarew's comment!

Winky Twinky said...

lol @ CLL's comment!! I'm a Taurus, maybe that's why we get along...sorry I'm not a guy..lol!! On my end work is KILLING me these days...hope to make a come back sometime. Take care, and I concur.. take care of you... :-)