Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's SuperBowl Sunday....

And for me that means party time!

Partay...

With the Saints and the Sinners (aka Colts)...


Not that I did any sinning with Peyton Friday...

Since the Browns did not make it to Florida this year my interest in who wins or loses comes down to who's hot and who's not....

Go Peyton!!!!

To bring a little fun to the game, I like to play squares with whoever decides I am fun enough to party with...

I shop for after-Christmas specials and grab at least 5 prizes in the $8-$10 range and 20-30 prizes in the $1-$5 range...

I usually buy extra so the winners always have a choice.

And I buy things I can take back if we do not use them (or that I want and will keep for myself)...

CareBear offered to buy some of the prizes this year and she has much better taste than I do so I cannot wait to see what she bought....

The smaller prizes go to the 4 squares surrounding the winning square at the quarters.

I did buy a few scratch off lotto tickets for the smaller prizes, but I am a scratch-off junkie...

I cannot let them sit around too long without scratching...

So when Ames and G-Man came back early from the Cavs game that they did not have tickets for...

I decided to cheer them up with scratch-offs....

But I was the only one who got cheered up - winning $20 (sorry Superbowl partiers)....

But I used the winnings to buy the Cavs' ticketless couple some food from Red Robin, so they were cheered...

A little anyway...

Why were they ticketless, you ask???

G-Man's birthday present to Ames was club seats at a Cav's game.

Wow, big spender....

And for a weekend game - how did you manage that???

Well, apparently, he didn't...

The ticket taker found a problem with the tickets....

Hmmm, these are for Tuesday's game...

Yep, in the middle of the week....

On a school night....

Wednesday is going to be a bear...

Maybe I should take those tickets off their hands...