Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heard over the wall....

...at Peyton PHlaCe....
My wife will not let me play handball any more....

Where's my Peyton????

Early morning t-times let me get back in bed before the wife.....what????

What's your wife doing this weekend???

These numbers suck...

Hey, did you see the memo...we did sucky last year but we did a good job of it...we're getting a bonus!

Let's suck harder next year!

What memo???

What bonus???

Just kidding....no memo...no bonus ...

Damn, FPM, when are you going to learn to keep that shit to yourself???

I forgot they were over there...




Ha - this time I got the memo, too!

Probably by mistake, but can't take it away now!

Not that it will make much difference...

2% of hardly anything is not a whole hell of a lot of motivation to suck harder next year!

But, if I invest it in lotto tickets, maybe I will win the big one...

Now that's a retirement plan!

No comments: