Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pa Rock's Dead Pool

I have submitted my entries:
Barack Obama
Tiger Woods
Joe Cocker
Queen Elizabeth
Stephen Tyler
Macaulay Culkin
Betty White
Jack Nicholson
MeatLoaf (I sure hope I am wrong)
OJ Simpson

I do not wish death on any of these people....

I hope none of them are already dead because that would probably disqualify me...

I promise not to help them reach their final destination just for my benefit....

Or for any reason....

You have until midnight to submit your entries to Rocky Macy.

Contest rules are posted at: Pa Rocks Ramble





5 comments:

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for not putting my name on the list!

Phillipia said...

CLL, You are welcome...:)
I thought of putting my own name on but what would that get me???
And besides, I am not well-known - yet:)

UberGrumpy said...

Queen Elizabeth? Isn't that a ship?

Phillipia said...

Ships die, don't they?

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Like Cat Lady, I'm glad I'm not named. I support you on Jack Nicholson. He's next, I'm sure of it.