Thursday, February 4, 2010

Urban Mary is.....

Woah...

Way too much....

I took the advice of Moooooog35 over at Mental Poo
and looked up my name at urbandictionary.com

Yeah...

So, then I thought I should narrow it down a bit and include my given middle name...

Now I am just:
A woman that a man uses to fill the void in his life.

So what else is new....

However, my chosen name Phillipia is as yet undefined...

A cute habit-wearing fruit-bearing humor blogger.

or...

A habit-wearing fruit-bearing blogger who tries to be cute and funny.

or...

Help me out...

But be gentle, please.




7 comments:

Ed said...

"Awesome"

Anonymous said...

"Cute as a Phip!"

*smile*

C: said...

Maybe somewhere between the two, (yours and Urban Dictionary's.)

How about one:
"A cute woman with a fruit-bearing habit who uses humor blogging to fill a void in her life."

No? Oh well. I tried.

But trust me, your entry is a lot better than what Urban Dictionary has for "Chris!"
YIKES!

Phillipia said...

Thanks, Ed:)

Quirky, I can always count on you to make me smile:)

Chris - your definition for Phillipia is pretty on target; and what is so bad with being the man of my dreams or a party animal? or having a huge cock...oh wait, I misread that...sorry:) But I know a Chris or two that I would not mind having in....nevermind - I have taken this too far....

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Phillipia- A guy named Phil with a fat lip.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Hey, Mary... I got this when I put my name in:
Natural beauty, exotic, very unique

Thank you very much... somebody's been drinking a little too much wine.

Phillipia said...

What fat lip????...

You are very unique, CLL:)

What wine???