Thursday, March 25, 2010

So....

How many bitches bitching about a bastard does it take????

I have posted about AFAFAC a few times...

Probably changed his name a bit to keep y'all guessing who he is because...

Well you never know who reads this....

But anyway, this contracting co-worker gets more arrogant everyday...

Pontificating about how things SHOULD be done...

And proclaiming that he is the master at his trade and all decisions about his work are his alone....

Yeah, I'd like to trade him...

For a monkey...

At least I could have fun with the monkey...

Or have fun watching the monkey...

The monkey would get just as much work done I am sure...

Maybe scratch his butt a little more...

Just yesterday, Ms OSBL asked me if I would like AFAFAC to help me with a project because AFAFAC was not sure I could get it done on time.

NOOOOOO!!!!!

I mean, no thank you....
I will not work with that arrogant bastard.
I am just now fixing up work that I thought he had taken care of....

He needs to do his own work and quit harrassing everyone else...

I mean, no thank you...
I am pretty damn sure I can finish this myself or find someone more qualified to help...
Okay, done ranting for the day...

2 comments:

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Usually one bitch is plenty.

gayle said...

I would not want his help at all!1