Monday, June 14, 2010

It was Puppy Love...

I got to spend time with CareBear's puppies this weekend.

I was a little concerned because the newest addition to the family is still pretty shy around anyone except CareBear.

But my concern was unfounded.

Brownie decided she liked me pretty quickly...

Enough to take treats right out of my hand....

Enough to sleep in the bed with me...

Which did not please Taz too much as he seemed to think he should have me all to himself...

Talk about sibling rivalry...

Taz pretty much moped around when I paid the least little bit of attention to Brownie...

But a trip to the ice cream stand for a foot long hot dog got me back on his good side...

At least until bedtime...when he growled at Brownie any time she inched a lil closer to me on the bed...

No comments: