Thursday, June 17, 2010

Open Letter to my kids....

I love you guys....

I like your friends, too...

Most of them, anyway.

And I like some of them because I like them - not just because they are your friends...

So....


Having said that.....


Forgive me if I do not understand when you feel the need - as all of you have in the not too distant past - to message me something to this effect....


Mom, quit posting on so and so's wall - I am not talking to them anymore...
A simple:
Wow, so and so is such a bastard/bitch/ashole....you would not believe what he/she did...I am not talking to her/him

...would suffice....

Then I can make up my own mind about whether or not I post on his/her wall....

I may have something to say to the bastard/bitch/asshole...

....

...

....

Just saying...

3 comments:

gayle said...

I agree!!! sometimes ours kids are bossier than we are!!

Winky Twinky said...

Hey...I say if they put you IN the loop but don't keep you informed... then it's all fair game!

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

OH, yeah! Then you could rag on them for dissing your kids!