Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A lot of wind....

2010 Hurricanes...


They have the names all picked out...

I was wondering who they might be named after and what they may have to say for themsleves....




Alex
Trebek: I'll take big winds for 150....


Bonnie
Parker: You know what, when we started out, I thought we was really goin' somewhere. This is it. We're just goin', huh?

Colin Farrell: I'm in no hurry to get anywhere. I don't have any plans. I don't have a map.

Danielle Steel: I did it at night because I loved it.

James Earl Jones: I got enough C4 in my ass to level a city block!

Princess Fiona: I don't understand - I'm supposed to be beautiful.

Gaston: I'm roughly the size of a barge!

Hermine: I'm French - and that's all you need to know...

Igor Stravinsky: My music is best understood by children and animals...

Julia Roberts: I'm an utterly average, total geek.

Karl Wolf: I gotta need to freak you out..

Lisa Simpson: I know a way to get out of this.

Matthew Perry: I used to be a real prince charming...

Nicole Kidman: What's the point of doing something good if nobody's watching?

Otto Von Bismarck: The main thing is to make history...

Paula Abdul: When people expect me to go right, I`ll go left. I`m unpredictable.

Richard Nixon: Well, I screwed it up real good, didn't I?

Shary Bobbins: Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious

Thomas Edison: Let there be light!

Virginie Ledoyen: I have a pleasant level of life...

Walter Cronkite: And that’s the way it is...


If you do not recognize some of these names...

Neither do I....

Google search is awesome...

No comments: