Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dreams...

Not the good kind...

I had some really weird dreams the other night....

I dreamt that G-Man's dorm mate was ...well not as nice as he seems....

But G-man was ok with losing $100 from his pocket and seeing DormMates back pocket look $100 fatter...

Where the hell did you get $100 G-Man????

Share the wealth, son....

And then - in the same night, I dreamt that Carebear and K were told by their landlord (who in truth is the ex - gotta hate him) that she had to vacate the house immediately....

He was moving someone else in....

His Mom....

Then I kept wondering why his Mom would move from her house to....her house....

Aren't they treating you right in heaven, Mom?

And then....

I woke up...

Thank the Lord...

Because I have no clue what all that was about....

No comments: