Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am hooked....

I do not watch television much...
In fact, I have not had the tv on since G-Man headed off to college.
Note to self - call cable company and cancel service....
Actually, I can watch everything I want to watch right on my laptop.


I do not need to stinking big screen or HD whatever....


And what do I want to watch?


You asked - I heard you....


Well, I seem to only watch shows my kids get me hooked on...


Or that I watch because I am in the room when they are watching...



  • Gilmore Girls...

CareBear and I watched faithfully...then CareBear went off to college, and well, I sort of quit keeping up....



  • South Park & Family Guy....

I watch these when G-Man or LDBoy are watching but never seek them out on my own.



  • The Office ...

I used to actually sometimes make a half-hearted attempt to be home for this show....tho I have not kept up with that lately...Pam got Jim...the suspense has ended...or maybe it is just not as funny anymore...is is still on the air?



  • Modern Family....

I love that show..because it makes me LOL....thank you LDBoy for turning me on to that....but I still do not watch it by myself...visit soon....

But the winner is....wait for it...


  • HIMYM...

I love Barney...actually, I hate Barney - so much that I love him; he is just so Legen....wait for it....
I am actually watching this one by myself when noone else is here to watch with me.... 
I am almost through season 4...
I am addicted...
Gotta get back to it...




No comments: