Sunday, January 30, 2011

My entries are in....



For Pa Rock's Dead Pool 2011....



Know that I do not do much research at all when picking names of celebrities that I think may die in 2011...


I do not keep up with their personal life enough to care...


My life is exciting enough.....


Anyway....


This morning I am bored, sitting on my couch, fighting a cold....


When I realized that if I am going to do this I had better do it today....


So I googled "sick celebrities"...


Because I only get points if they actually die and I need to give myself a chance....


And then I googled "young celebrities"...


Because the younger they are when they die the more points I get....


And then I threw in Obama for the heck of it....


So without further ado....


Phillipia's entries in Pa Rock's Dead Pool 2011:



Charlie Sheen

Jimmy Buffett

George Clooney 

President Obama 

Zsa Zsa Gabor 

apl.de.ap of Black Eyed Peas

Michael Douglas

Will Smith

Justin Timberlake

Jennifer Aniston



Wish me luck....


Or not...

No comments: