Friday, October 28, 2011

Creativity at it's finest....

So it is Halloween weekend...


Again....


I should put together some sort of costume...


Just in case I decide to go to one of several Halloween parties that I have been invited to...


Or better yet, to get a discount at one of the cafes as I go crawling this weekend....


I have pondered several ideas....


Pepe Le Pew (aka the closer, because a lil whiff of Pepe and everyone would leave the party/cafe)..


A repeat of last year's Trailer Trash Mother-in-Law (still have most of that gear)...


Black-eyed Pea (great suggestion from a co-worker)


But I have settled on a twist of my co-worker's suggestion...


Are you ready for it????


Black-eyed Susan....


What could be easier?


I am going out at lunchtime to get a name tag and some eye makeup....


Assuming my clumsy self does not take a fall in the meantime and create my own black eye....


And no, I do not need anyone to punch me, thank you very much, for the real effect- I am ok with using makeup....


I may even wear a yellow hoodie for added effect....


And, the awesome part of this is that if I decide to go out with friends, we can easily all wear name tags and black eye makeup and go as a bouquet (or field) of Black-eyed Susans....


Discounts all around....


Happy Halloween, blogger friends!!!!





No comments: