Thursday, June 14, 2012

I am still here....

I know I have been gone awhile....


I quit posting because people were reading my blog and giving me grief about what I wrote about them...


Guess what????


I do not care anymore...


This is my outlet....


...or at least one of my outlets...


For all the shit I deal with as I go through life....


And since I have not been dealing so well without blogging....


I am back....


Hear me roar...


If you do not like what I say, ignore me....


... or whatever....


If I talk about you at least I am thinking about you:)


And I most likely love that you are in my life in some way....


Even if it is just to provide some good blogging material....


And I intend to catch up with my blogger friends, too...


I realllllly miss you guys....



No comments: