Monday, August 18, 2008

Morning Workouts....

I joined Bally's a few months ago because I do not like to sweat....Bally's has a pool, so even though I know I am sweating in water, I do not feel like it...it is awesome...low impact, low sweat stress release...

I have finally realized that no matter how many mornings I go to Ballys and exercize in the pool, I will not lose weight unless I slow down on the food intake as well...but at least I am not gaining....And after a morning at Bally's I feel like I could take on the world...

Early mornings are quiet for the most part at Bally's...provided noone talks to certain individuals. I walk in to the pool area with eyes straight ahead because I have not yet had my morning coffee and cannot deal with the sound of voices echoing off all the walls.

Some of the voices are interesting, though. For instance, there is the voice belonging to member who swam competitively on the US Team in the 80s. "Are you watching the olympics? Are they inspiring you?" ...Oh yeah, inspired to sit on my couch and watch more - cuz those guys are built....

Time for breakfast...brownie or cheesecake with that coffee?


No comments: