Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chinese Astrology

OK, we all know how it works...
#s 1-11 down the side of a blank piece of paper, be spontaneous and no cheating...
  1. any number
  2. any number
  3. name of person of opposite sex (real person)
  4. name of good friend or family member
  5. name of good friend or family member
  6. name of good friend or family member
  7. name of person of opposite sex (real person)
  8. song title
  9. song title
  10. song title
  11. song title

So...according to my horror scope:

* 3 (#1) is my lucky number...I knew that
* I have to tell 11 (#2) people about this game ... or what?
* I supposedly love lc (#3)...hey, give me a break, he was the first guy that came to mind cuz I was trying to blog when I got this chain email...and ok, maybe I did at one time for a short time...
* I care most about CareBear (#4) - I know, I know, she is my favorite....daughter, that is:)
* G-Man (#5) knows me very well...duh - he still is stuck living with me:)
* ldboy (#6) is my lucky star...make me a million:)
* SWG (#7) is supposedly the person I like but the relationship just won't work...duh...maybe because he's a nice guy and a good friend I can talk to at work...let's not screw that up:)
* Margaritaville (#8) supposedly matches lc (#3)...not a chance in hell...
* Bat Out of Hell (#9) supposedly matches SWG (#7)...hmmmm....tell me a little more about yourself, SWG?
* And Cracklin' Rosie (#10) is what's on my mind...sing it Neil:)
* And I am feeling Born to Run (#11)...away with you and your SB band, Boss?

So now you know...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it..thanks for sharing. First male name for me was lc also, but I refused to write it down, and just kept movin on...what's funny is that *you* are my shining star..so shine for me ;)... and what I'm feeling about life is...Beans Beans the Musical Fruit...geez... well, that pretty much sums it up...lol