Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ran out of excuses...

So tonight after I ran out of reasons not to go to Bally's...
Hey, G-Man, you sure Ames is not stopping over, I can stay home (you should go, Mom - not that you need to or anything)...
Hey J, sure you don't want to walk MJ tonight?
(yeah I know its raining, and MJ hates the rain and you do too)...
Maybe I should watch the debate...there is one on, right?

Ok, so after I ran out of excuses, I headed up to Bally's...
By the time I get there it was 9:30 - much later than I have ever been to Bally's any night of the week. And the parking lot seemed to be full of much nicer cars than I usually see there....
So I am thinking, the night crowd is different; these people are not here because they are overweight; they are here to show off their beautiful bods and find someone to f@%$# with....(there's 5 letter there, oh ye of the dirty mind)
And so I tell myself ..if the pool area is crowded, I will just walk back out the door...I mean, why spoil the scenery, right?
Well, evidently, the pool is not the place for the hot bods of the evening...
I pretty much had it to myself...


But I did learn....
No matter how much you hate the way your swim suit fits - do not wear shorts with pockets over it....cuz if you do, there will be no need for a floaty....



No comments: