Monday, October 13, 2008

These could work:)

Handy Dandy Reasons Not To Go To Work!

If it is all the same to you I won't be coming to work.
The voices told me to clean all the guns today.

When I got up this morning I took two Ex-Lax with my Prozac.
I can't get off the toilet, but I feel good about it.

I can't come in to work today because I'm stalking my previous boss,
who fired me for not showing up for work. Ok?

I'm religious and w-o-r-k is a four letter word!

I have a rare case of 48-hour projectile leprosy,
but I know we have that deadline to meet...

Constipation has made me a walking time bomb.

I'm feeling a little disgruntled this morning.
You sure I should come in?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah....Isn't it time to f***in retire already? I don't wanna play anymore. I particularly like the projectile leprosy...lol might have to use that one... think it'll work? (you know it's me, but Google was giving me trouble with my password.... geez)