Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not Blonde...Just Dizzy...

So I have been feeling like crap the past couple of months...tired, cranky, and dizzy...

The tired and cranky I can put up with as long as it does not get too bad...or coupled with dizzy...

The dizzy part made me decide I better make the dreaded visit to the doc. Don't want to end up in the hospital again 3 pints low because I waited too long...

Well, I feel better just knowing...
Blood count is fine - but I'm sooo tired...
Thyroid is fine - damn, can't use that excuse for the weight gain...
I really am dizzy - I was not imagining it...I am suffering (yeah, that's right) from vertigo!

What to do, doc?
Keep taking your happy pills, cranky lady, I'll tell you when to stop or slow down...being cranky takes a lot out of you...and you wonder why you are tired...
No... your bp is not low enough for you to go off the meds....no more self-diagnosis...
Do these exercizes for the vertigo; a common side effect is dizziness with lots of nausea. When you can do them without getting dizzy, you are cured...

You're kidding, right? you want me to make myself dizzy to cure myself of the dizziness...
Like that's gonna happen...
Do you not understand that I do not like the dizzy feeling?
And maybe I forgot to mention my thoughts on nausea...
...9 months of that is the reason I stopped having kids!

Did I mention that I am feeling old, too? Doc says that is because I am...quit being a baby about it....(a baby about being old?...hmmm...)

Can I at least get a couple days off work? to sleep? please?



No comments: