Friday, October 10, 2008

Peyton PHlaCe...

This week I learned...

  • SteroidMan (so named because, well, you can figure it out) was caught earlier this month in a rather compromising position with an unnamed (not so much to protect the innocent, but because I have no clue) female coworker in the training auditorium.
  • Peyton PHlaCe (SteroidMan and his female cohort's place of employment - which happens to be mine as well) is not as understanding of such compromising positions as the White House.
  • SteroidMan and SMGirl (so named because... yeah) are no longer employed at Peyton PHlaCe.

I am privy to knowledge of quite a lot that goes on at Peyton PHlaCe because, well, I work there and am not deaf and dumb. So I feel a little bad for SMGirl.
  • I mean, I would do him, given the opportunity. OK, I hope I would be a little more discreet and not get caught in the auditorium for God's sake, but still...I am pretty sure it was consensual between two adults, neither of whom are otherwise attached...
  • Peyton PHlaCe is pushing their sense and simplicity branding...what is more sensual and simpler than doing it right where you happen to be? As SWG pointed out in his contribution to our list of possible excuses for doing it in the auditorium...watch for the future post...

And NOOOO...I am not SMGirl.

No comments: