Friday, October 10, 2008

Ring my bell...:)

A lonely woman, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married. She put an ad in the local paper that read:

  • HUSBAND WANTED!
  • MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's),
  • MUST NOT BEAT ME,
  • MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME,
  • AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED!
  • ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

On the second day she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman with no arms or legs sitting in a wheelchair.

The old woman said, "You're not really asking me to consider you, are you? Just look at you ... you have no legs!" The old man smiled, "Therefore I cannot run around on you!"


She snorted. "You don't have any hands either!" Again the old man smiled, "Nor can I beat you!"

She raised an eyebrow and gazed intently. "Are you still good in bed?" With that, the old gentleman leaned back, beamed a big broad smile and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

No comments: