Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Plans...

So the chores are getting there...time for a blogging break:)

This morning, on my way to Bally's, (which I forgot to put on the chore list) I went to the library to pick up a couple of books I had reserved. Going to the library is like feeding an addiction for me. I try to reserve books so I just go in and get what I reserved and get out quick....cuz I could browse all day and not get much else done...like chores:)

Well, the WH library makes the mistake of putting new releases, 14 day checkout - no renewal, right by the desk where ya pick up reserved books. Now that's a problem...because over the summer I started stumbling (in more ways then one) and slowed down on my reading. In the meantime, all of my favorite authors have released new books, and there they were right in front of me...I could not resist.

Needless to say, I have a lot of reading to do in the next two weeks....

But this could be a good thing...because I have a plan...ya see I put the books in the room with my exercycle/clothes rack and I have made up my mind that I will only read while I ride.

Reading can be good exercize...
read the pounds away...
let's see how long I keep that resolution...

No comments: