Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Money Man

This weekend started Thursday night for me. CareBear and Ames' Mom (JS) and I went to see Eddie Money at the House of Blues. We had a great time. A show and a show...we were in the general admission area near another group of ladies who were really enjoying their night out.

JS and I got a little closer to the stage than CareBear wanted (yeah Eddie Money is old and probably did not need to be lifting his shirt up, but hey). So as we are jumping around acting younger than we are, I almost fell over a lost boot heel on the floor. A souvenir - and its free...If I was a guy, it may have been sort of a glass slipper...

I am not a guy...as you know...but there were a couple of guys near us trying to hit on the group of ladies with hat girl (long story) who were really enjoying their night out as girls with girls if you get my drift. And then we realized that one of the girl's was missing a heel...she was trying to stand on one foot to check out her boot and the guy who was holding her up, checking her out checking him and her boot out....After they pulled themselves apart, I took my souvenir boot heel over to the guy who looked like he would know what to do with it...Phillipia to the rescue....I thought it might be good for a drink...instead it got me a reaaalllly friendly hug and almost too intimate kiss from the thankful one-heeled lady....it got him a lot of one-on-one dance time with hat girl which kept us on our toes because hat girl looked like she was going to lose her liquid dinner at any second and with the speed they were twirling at...yeah, simple physics gives ya the right picture......bless us Father, for she is wasted...

CareBear refused to stay after the show so I could get an autogtraphed t-shirt...

....take me home, tonight...

No comments: