Thursday, February 26, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Mother....

My date and I were dressed and ready to go out for the evening. Not wanting to drive, we decide to take a taxi from his house. As we are waiting for the taxi, he turns on a night light, covers his pet parakeet, and puts the cat in the backyard. When the taxi arrived and we opened the door to leave, the cat scooted back inside. We did not want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the bird. So I go out to the taxi, while my date goes inside to get the cat. The cat runs upstairs, with him in hot pursuit.

Waiting in the cab, I do not want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night. So I explain to the driver that my date will be out soon, "He's just going upstairs to say goodbye to his mother."

A few minutes later, my date gets into the cab looking a bit frazzled. 'Sorry I took so long,' he says, as we drive away. "That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!"

The cab driver hit a parked car.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA...thanks for the laugh