Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF...

It has been a fairly good Friday, even tho' it is the 13th....

I got to work at a fairly decent hour and I got quite a bit done while I was there...

The kids came to visit tonight and have just left for some barhopping downtown...

I have designated myself as their return chauffeur, otherwise I would be with them doing things I should not...

I am here with Taz and Cady, dog and cat-sitting, trying to keep them in separate rooms to avoid any hassles....

And I am blogging and chatting and stumbling on my couch with FireFox because, oh yay, KB has replaced my laptop screen, and with a much nicer one than the original....

I am in heaven....

Yes I am a computer nut (not nerd, because that would mean I actually know what I am doing)....

Thank you KB!!!!

No comments: