Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Share the Magic of Disney...

My oldest son, LDBoy, is enjoying life...a lot. He is still single and not currently in a serious relationship (at least that I know about), so why not? Now is the time to have fun. I promise to blog about some of his adventures in a future post, but for today I just wanted to post a couple of pictures from his 26th birthday party last weekend. I must say his friends know how to throw a party. Of course, he helped a lot, too. He chose the theme - a Disney costume party. There was a professional photographer friend of his there who takes awesome pics. I have met Photo Joe before at CareBear's 21st birthday (which LDBoy also planned, by the way). Photo Joe set up a green screen - I do not quite understand how it works, but here is a pic of LDBoy after he removed the greenscreen and replaced it with a different background...

And here is a pic Photo Joe sent me that he calls Happy Family...Thanks, Photo Joe!
...and yeah, Pinnochio was there, too:)

6 comments:

Winky Twinky said...

Nice lookin family you have there, Chica!! I love the party theme...bet it was a hoot..

Tuesday Taylor said...

Lovin' it!
Ironic that my son's High School Thespian Group is having an awards dinner next week and the theme is 'Disney'. I'm trying to talk him into going as Pinocchio and tie a big wooden stick to his nose. He thinks the idea is "so uncool".
Jeez! He has no idea how effin cool his mama is!

Shawn said...

I'm going to forward this to my psychiatrist, who keeps telling me my dream of living in a Disney cartoon is "unhealthy".

Mike said...

Umm.

Is it just me or should he, at 26, be more interested in sports, strippers, alcohol and not so much in alladin?

I'm just sayin.

Phillipia said...

Hey Mike, not sure how to answer that except that if you were there you would understand....I was not invited.

Phillipia said...

Scandy, there was a Pinnochio at this party...I will add that pic to the post...