Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where did the week go?

I cannot believe it is Sunday again already...

It has been very busy at Peyton PHlaCe this last few weeks and it does not look like it is going to slow down anytime soon. We are in the RUMP of one project which is the busiest time for me. It is the part of the project that sits between RfLD and RfVD. So I have been working quite a few 8+ hour days.


But, according to the PMT at last week's THM, I should keep working hard, because the future of PHC is looking great...Of cource that was followed by a memo from BoD and CEO that says we are not out of the woods and we have to make further cost reductions; which was followed by a memo from the DoHC not to worry too much - just keep working hard and we will pull through this economic downturn - without raises of course...


Tuesday morning I joined AAAAAA - the American Association Against Acronym and Abbreviation Abuse.

Tuesday evening I received a call from the Track Coach asking me to put together a hospitality suite for 80 coaches/workers at the Invitational Friday (yes in two days) ....I asked him a month earlier if I could help....hmmm...but no problem - I got it handled - thanks to Chik-Fil-A who donated 80 sandwiches and a few parents who donated food and time. I am planning now for the PAC Conference meet next month- not waiting for the coach to ask for my help - he is getting it:)

So Thursday evening after leaving the office late, I ran around getting stuff I needed for Friday, got a haircut so I could color my hair with one bottle of color instead of two, and then headed home thinking of all I still needed to do. What a nice surprise when I walked into a clean house. G-Man had picked up, cleaned up, and cut my do list by quite a bit....Thank you G-Man.


Friday morning, I colored the gray out of my hair (so as not to embarrass G-man at UB Saturday - cuz it was bad). Then I ran a few more errands before the track meet. I got my exercize running up an down the bleachers to the upper press box where the hospitality suite was set up. But all in all it was a good day and a good meet. Congrats to the South Boys on placing first. Sorry you did not get to run, G-Man; but hoped you learned your lesson about stretching enough to avoid pulled hamstrings.


Saturday bright and early G-Man's dad picked us up for the ride to UB for Junior Day. Yes - a day with the ex - how fun. But all in all, it too was a good day. G-Man really liked Buffalo.

Today is catch-up and plan the coming week day at Phillipia's house:
  • Plan birthday dinner with LDBoy and CareBear - pick a day you two:)
  • Track meet Wednesday
  • Laundry
  • Make football web updates
  • Update junior football profiles
  • Schedule meeting to plan football lunches/dinners
  • Grocery shop
  • Create test reports for RUMP project
  • Bally's
  • Birthday shop for CareBear and LDBoy

8 comments:

Winky Twinky said...

Do CareBear and LDBoy have the same birthdays??? But as always, you outdo yourself...

Phillipia said...

CareBear was born on 4-20 (which is probably why she is Dad's favorite); LDBoy was born on the 25th, 4 years earlier...

Steve H. said...

I'm intrested in this RUMP project, tell us more x

Phillipia said...

RUMP - Ramp Up and Monitoring Phase from the part of the company whose acronym was PMS until not too long ago...

Steve H. said...

seeing the word RUMP in your post, got me knees trembling x

Phillipia said...

Hmmm...maybe I should start RUMP Day Wednesdays ...should check with Dani first - do not want to cut into her theme days:)

Shawn said...

TMI, jk, lol, ttyl.

Phillipia said...

Took me a second Shawn - the jk, lol, ttyl was easy, but TMI? ha - you just do not like to read as much as I like to write...I like to kill 2 birds with 1 stone...blog and make my to do list:)