Thursday, May 14, 2009

A blast from the past...

So as I am shutting down my computer to go into what I knew would be a boring meeting, I got an instant message from LDBoy...it was just a link.....

http://www.cleveland.com/insideout/index.ssf/2009/05/glass_house_in_bath_township_r.html


Yeah, remember the post I wrote a short time ago about LDBoy's glass house era. That's the house.

No he was not the one who broke the windows and punched holes in the wall - that was his roomate. The one he is rooming with in the stone house now...stone...it does not give...

But glass house man is doing much better - he is taking his meds and they seem to be working. He is back to his fun, mellow self - the nice kid who LDBoy has known since he was in kindergarten.

And for the sake of accuracy, he drove two cars into that river...not one. It was spur of the moment research...twice.

And those were not water bottles he piled in the first floor office, they were Propel bottles. G-man remembers first hand.
It was harmless fun, Mom...like an adult ball pit...better than at Chuckie Cheese, tho - no little kids screaming and peeing and....

G-man used to visit and play video games with his friends in one of the upstairs rooms; they used a projector and made the screen the size of the wall.

CareBear used to get lost in the house....
"talk to me so I can follow your voice..."

I had a Mom's room all picked out...damn, so close!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna water bottle pit ..

Phillipia said...

It does sound like a good stress reliever. Recently I found 5 huge garbage bags of GatorAid bottles in our basement; I can only imagine what G-Man was planning....