Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mom, I need your $30 today....

Oh yeah...

Not sure why I promised to buy that lotion from G-man last week, except maybe I was feeling a lil sorry for him.

Not sure which coach thought this fundraiser was a good idea, but he had the entire football team selling Victoria Secret bath products. He insisted they make a list of 30 people who would want to support the football program and then sat them down in a room to make the calls.
Hi, this is G-man and ...
Hey, G-man, how's it going? Getting ready for football?
Yeah, about that....how would you like to help the team?
You guys having another car wash?
Uh, no. Someone called the police last year ....
You're kidding.... Some people ....
We're selling Victoria Secret this year.
Alright...what's ya got?
Shower Gel and Lotion...
What????
Five Scents to Choose From....
Hey - I gotta go...my kids wanna use the phone...the line is breaking up...the dog just ran out in the street...I have food on the stove...the house is on fire....

4 comments:

Winky Twinky said...

WOW...a car wash would've been cheaper! Yep, the parents always get stuck trying to help the kids out when the school/committees come up with these brilliant ideas. Hope that lotion smells good.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

For $30 I'd at least expect something with lace on it!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. That's all I can say.

Waltsense.com said...

My God - you better not let Fox news get a hold of this ...I smell a special investigation into this sickening of todays children with perverted fundraising ideas.