Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy 400th Post To Me:)

This is my 400th post as Phillipia - or as anyone for that matter...

And unless of course you count the couple that I previously deleted because they were offensive to someone who I do not mind offending - but sometimes offensive people do not play fair....but I digress...

And I thought I had 36 followers the other day, but now I am down to 35 - did I offend someone else?

I would apologize but maybe they,too, deserved my offense...

Seriously, I do not intend to offend anyone as Phillipia; I just blog what is in my heart and on the tip of my typing fingers at the moment.

I admit, I do have trouble controlling myself at times...

And I do exaggerate at times - otherwise my posts may not be nearly as funny...

And yes , G-Man, I did send your supplement order off on the day I told you I did, contrary to the day that was posted in my blog....this blog is like a tv show - you cannot believe everything you read. How did you find my blog anyway???

10 comments:

Tracie said...

Congrats on your 400th post. I don't think I will make it that far. Le Sigh.

Ed said...

I'm still here.

400, WOW!

Congrats.

We should of had a roast for you like we did Travis @ I Like To Fish.

nipsy said...

Don't feel too bad, I apparently offend all the time..

Just wanted to let you know you rock.. Thanks for always taking the time to read away..

So happy 400th to you, and keep offending them one at a time, I do enjoy it, even if I don't comment as often as I should...;)

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

400! Woo-hoo! Impressive! Congratulations!
(I'm still working on my first 100.)

So G-Man found the blog... lucky him. Vlad always gets tired of me talking about the blog & rarely reads anything on it... as they say, "The thrill is gone!" Shows how much I rate!

Anyway... go have a drink to celebrate! You deserve it!

Phillipia said...

Thanks for all your support and following and commenting, klsyp, nipsy, Ed, and CatLady. I do appreciate you.

I read but do not always comment myself.

My local library has missed me since I started blogging:)

Drinks are on me...really, I just spilled my beer...damn.

Me-Me King said...

Congratulations, you've got me beat by a long shot. Today was my 200th post, I only hope I make it to 400.

Me-Me King said...

This is a day for blogging milestones, congratulations!!! I posted my 200th today, hope I can make it to 400 too.

Phillipia said...

Congrats on the 200 mark Me-Me; you will make it to 400...we will not let you stop til you do:)
I love your blog.

f8hasit said...

400 posts!
That IS an accomplishment in and of itself! Congratulations!

It's funny. I concur with you on whom you might offend in posts. To that I say "Bah". There's always going to be someone, I'm afraid.

Carry on.
Thanks for stopping by my site! Ya' lose a head, ya' gain one.
:-)

Bobby Allan said...

Congrats on number 400! Don't you hate when your numbers of followers go up and down like that? "Was it something I said???