Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Open Email....

...to Susie488, Missy669, Kristy1889, and Maggie4123.

Thanks for viewing my Yahoo profile.

But quit emailing me telling me that you think I am cute and you would like to get to know me.

Do I look like a guy to you???? I am NOT a guy in a nun's habit - just in case you were wondering.

Do I look like a lesbian??? I am NOT gay, okay?

I DO NOT like girls in any way that you are suggesting...got it???

Leave me the F alone.

Thank you....

BTW, if you are gay or lesbian, I mean no offense, but I am not - to each his (or her) own...

3 comments:

Ed said...

I'm jealous.

Those same girls asked me to stop emailing them.

Anonymous said...

Sarah1988 and Meghan1987 keep bugging me about my Yahoo profile, even though I haven't had one for a few years.

Maybe I should forward their emails to the Nigerian scammers that keep bugging me.

Rick Daley said...

Well crap, there goes that fantasy.